We can help you obtain the New York car loan you need, regardless of your credit rating. Here at Auto Loan in New York, our network of New York car loan lenders has got you covered. Applying is a snap, and often, there is no down payment required.
Let’s look at how it works.
- To start, you’ll want to submit a secure online application.
- We try and connect you with the best New York auto loan company for your needs.
- When pre-qualified, you’ll be contacted by your New York car loan company either by telephone or email.
- Complete your auto loan documents and select your car or truck from a local car lot.
Click this link to submit your secure application.
New York Car Loans At A Glance
- Average NY Income: $59,439 Yearly
- Average NY Credit Rating: 686
- Autos Registered: 10,409,806
Minimum Requirements For New York Automobile Financing
Nearly all New York car loan companies require that you have a consistent job with $1500 income a month. Besides that, your total monthly debt, including your auto loan, should not be more than fifty percent of your wages. In New York, this rounds out to $2,477, on average.
Even in the event your income or credit doesn’t meet these requirements, you may be able to qualify with a co-buyer, more money down, or even with buy here pay here financing in NY.
We can assist you in getting New York car loans with no money down. However, down payments are always a good option. How much should you offer? You can expect companies will be happy with an advance payment of 15-20%.
You will also want to consider your installment payments. Try not to commit over 18 to 20% of your income for your New York car loan. Let’s look at average numbers for New York residents.
- Yearly Income: $59,439
- Per month Income: $4,953
- Monthly Budget: $892-$991
Poor credit? Discover more details about New York auto loans for bad credit.